Friday, March 16, 2012

20 Random Things

So, I'm pretty random, quirky and I like really random things. My mom calls me "well-rounded", but you know moms, they all think their babies are something special. Lol

I'm gonna tell y'all 20 random things about me...

1. I absolutely LOVE Jesus. He has won my heart and holds it forever. I'll never love anyone or anything more than I love Him. He has saved me from death and never fails to give me joy and peace in times of trials. He has proved himself worthy of my life and heart by all He's done for me.

2. I have the best family in the world! We have been through so much the past couple of months and through it all, we have grown to love each other more. I think we've learned what it means to be selfless and pick each other up when things aren't going the way we planned for them to go.

3. I hardly ever get mad and if I ever do I can't stay mad for very long. I don't see the point in anger--it takes away from the beauty of life. Life is precious and priceless, and anger tips the joy of life away.

4. Baking is my favorite form of therapy. I love it. It's relaxing to me. I like to bake for other people, I guess it's a way I show love.

5. I love painting. I get very self conscious of my painting because I don't think they are very good, but painting is a way I worship the Lord. I love reading verses and letting the Lord give me a picture in my imagination and then putting it on canvas.

6. Sunflowers are my favorite flower. I'd take them over roses any day!!!

7. I'm a little kid at heart. I don't take things too seriously, unless I know I have to. I like to play on playgrounds (swinging is my favorite), to watch Disney movies, and to color. Life is too precious to not have fun!

8. I have a huge screw in my fifth metatarsal.

9. My favorite color is blue, but favorite color to wear is black (no, I'm not gothic, just classy).

10. Africa is my favorite place in the world. I haven't been many other places, but I know it's my favorite. I live the people, the culture, and the land. It's beautiful!

11. My dream would to one day open a home for women and children who are "stuck" in abusive relationships. I think I have gone through certain things in my life to be able to relate to these people, and have a heart to make them know their worth and value, and that they shouldn't be treated like this.

12. My other dream would be to be a public speaker to promote awareness I what abusive teenage relationships look like and to share my story with teenage girls all over.

13. I have curly hair. I usually wear it straight, but it's naturally curly.

14. I played softball for 14 years and miss it every day.

15. Baseball is my favorite! I have this dream to go to every baseball stadium in america before I die.

16. Spring is my favorite season. It just makes you feel happy and like its a season of new beginnings.

17. I can't wait to be a mom and wife one day. I can't wait to get to serve and love someone selflessly for the rest of my life!

18. I'm a terrible dancer, but I love it!!

19. I sing really loud in the car by myself to all different kinds of music, anything but screemo and techno!

20. I really hate talking about myself. I'd rather listen to someone else talk, but I do talk a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment